The Pink Bunny

Thursday 24 March 2011

love.love.love.love.love

                                            I'm a bell. :D ok, my "palayaw" in our house says it all.
                                                              me and my friend Alex :)
                                                HAHA. trying to steal Earlie's cake. :)
                                                                     Jeanel!!!
                                                                 Me and Paul. :D
                                                 Bon Mar looks so handsome.(well, he is)  :))


Hi Guys! So yesterday was my 16th birthday! Yepey! Sorry for the late uploads of the photos Eileen :D . In addition to my celebration, our Graduation Ball was also held yesterday night. We really had a great time! We danced all night and we came to a point where we could no longer feel our legs. HAHA. So these are some of the photos i took last night with my friends. :)

                                What I Wore: New York Square one shoulder dress
                                                      Parisian studded ankle boots
                                                      Vintage black bag
                                                      Accessories from Aizilym
                                               

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home