The Pink Bunny

Friday 8 April 2011

Rock Star! \m/






I'm Baaaacccckkk!!!! I was not able to write my blog for the past couple of days since I was on vacation.(i gained a few pounds).So I'm updating in BULK. pretty neat huh? oh well, the photos were taken in a resort named "ROCK Star" somewhere in Maramag, Bukidnon. Look how my brothers do their awesome jumping stunts! :)The blazing heat did a little damage to my skin, and now I'm trying to get my skin back to normal. :))))))) So, to all people out there whose planning some serious sun exposure, you might as well grab a handful of sunblock and lather it lavishly unto your body for your own protection against those harmful UV rays.  :))

                            What I Wore: Mossimo pink shorts
                                                  Bench Spag. straps in red
                                                  "New York" slippers by Planet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home